Thursday, March 12, 2009

Technique: Masking


I just love these little bee's.
I stamped the Bee Hive first.
Then I stamped it on a post it note and cut it out. I laid the post it note image on top of the already stamped image of the bee hive on my card stock, and stamped the flowers over it.
Now, it looks like the flowers are behind the hive!
To add more dimension I stamped the little note over the door (hive sweet hive) on another piece of card stock, cut it out and attached it with dimensionals so it pops out.
To be able to 'float' the little bees where ever I wanted them to be, I stamped them on scrap card stock, punched them out then added them with dimensionals where they needed to be.
Now, I am going to have to go make another card with this set. I just love it.
It can't bee that it is beecause my nickname is bebe is it?

No comments: