Saturday, March 14, 2009

4x5 Formica Altered Discontinued Sample


Another prayer for our troops from a sweet lady in Salida whose son is in Iraq.
This one has the scrapbook paper on a 4x5 formica sample then a smaller formica sample that is actually wood and not formica is layered on top of that.
The prayer is printed on Kraft paper, sponged around the edges. I attached Eyelets using the crop-a-dile and layered it on Handsome Hunter then Old Olive then the wood sample using dimensionals between each layer.
I stamped some Priceless at the bottom, used the painty pen in gold where ever there were tiny dots, then added some green crystals.
Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the
Selfless acts they perform for us
in our time of need.
I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ,
Our Lord and Savior.
Amen
I am sorry I do not know who wrote this prayer so I would give them the credit.

No comments: