Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dear Friend Hostess Level 1


I absolutely love this little set and I am so sorry it is a Hostess set as it will be gone in August 2009 when the new catalog comes out. Hostess sets are only available during the current catalog so I have to make the most of the ones I absolutely love!
This one is stamped in basic black on water color paper.
I used the watercolor crayons and the aqua brush to color it, then layered it on Not Quite Navy and Old Olive then Not quite Navy again. I used the ticket punch on the first 2 layers and the Spiral Punch on the last one.
The whole thing was attached to DSP and then whisper white card stock.
I used the organza ribbon that is now discontinued and, using gold cord, added the little tag that says Cherish.
Oh, I forgot: On the last one and this one, after the water coloring was dried, I used the white gel pen to add accents to the flowers and leaves.
enjoy.

No comments: