Saturday, March 14, 2009

5x7 Altered discontinued Formica Sample


I love this little bunny. He is from the Serene Spring Hostess level 2 from the Fall and Winter Idea Book.
The Easter Wishes sentiment is from All Holidays.
I stamped the image using Classic Basic Black on water color paper after doing an all over So Saffron watercolor wash.
Using reinkers and an aqua painter, I painted the little set, layered it on Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, added brads and wrapped it with a satin ribbon.
The lower section is Scalloped and brads added over a layer of More Mustard.
The Easter Wishes is in the new Styled Vanilla Hardware. I punched the new large oval in the More Mustard but it isn't quite big enough so I cut it in half and attached it to the back of the hardware, then attached the whole thing to the card stock.
The back of the sample has a magnet on it to attach to my front door, which is steel. Makes it easy to change the Occasion and I can have a new one every month!

No comments: