Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Card




.
.
.
This dimensional card was created by Kim Wilson, Phd. She has fantastic easy to follow directions on her blog.
.
.
.
.
I used Kiwi Kiss as the card base and it using the usual 1/2 page of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock. The trick is the scoring!
I used various dsp papers (including Chocolate Eggs!) and punched them with the new Large Oval, glittered them with the 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds.
On the original I stamped "Easter Wishes" in Chocolate Chip from All Holidays stamp set on Very Vanilla then punched it out using the Designer Label Punch and attached it to the Chocolate Egg on the top left.
I was in a hurry and pulled it off this card to use on another and didn't replace it. I also tied a ribbon around the left part under the Egg.
I can see this card template used for a lot of different occasions! Birthday Presents! or the Bee's from Just Buzzin' By .. and on and on.

No comments: