Sunday, April 12, 2009

4x5 Altered Formica Sample


Dreams Du Jour Stamp Set.
.
I used distressed retired dsp for the background.
I stamped the "Dreams" on Confetti CS. The "Dreams" was also stamped on Whisper White.
.
. I cut out the flowers and the Dreams part and the leaves after coloring them, then layered them on the originally stamped "Dreams" on the Confetti.
.
.
I wrapped gold cord around the edges after punching the corners, then layered it on Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke.
.
.
The Always Artichoke was cut wider to accommodate the spiral punch.
.
.
The butterfly's were stamped directly on the dsp (by the way, that is Designer Series Paper) then glittered the wings with dazzling diamonds and the 2 way glue pen. I added black crystals for the body.
.
.
I used Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Silver Buckle from Styled Silver. I ran the Elegant Eggplant marker in the groove of the buckle and then filled it with Crystal Effects to give it a Cloisonne look.

No comments: