Sunday, April 12, 2009

A flower for all Seasons


Demonstrator Swap. I used the A Flower for All Seasons. It is stamped in basic black on watercolor paper. I punched it out with the new large oval and layered it on Ballet Blue with 1/16th corner rounder punch. I mounted this on a piece of so saffron dsp and punched the left side with the spiral punch.
Love that So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon!
I used the "Hello" from Fundamental Phrases and attached it with the Styled Silver.
I used the punch scallop on all layers on the front and the strip on the inside edge.
The inside strip is also stamped with Itty Bitty BG.
The dsp on the front was run through the Big Shot using the Eyelet Texturz Plate. I have found that if you spritz the paper with a fine mist of water first, whether it is dsp or regular card stock, it makes a deeper more defined impression. You do have to wait a few minutes for it to dry. I made 20 of these at once so by the time I was through with the last one, the first ones were dry with no problem.
Comments are welcomed.

No comments: