Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Merry December!


  • The SUPER discounts for Holiday Extravaganza are over :(

    HOWEVER there are always super deals in the Clearance Rack!
    Go to my website and see what is on sale.. and what is new!


    Click on "Shop Now" and then select "Clearance Rack"
    You can order online or call me with your order.


    There will also be specials throughout the month of December so be sure to come back often! So you won't miss that special gift you want to give or to get, for yourself.





  • Click on the Holiday Gift Guide to the right and check out the bundles and gift ideas still available!

. . . . . . Photo of the month:





Happy Birthday Kathy! This is a picture of Kayla and Kathy on Kathy's birthday.. one month ago today!

We went to Wade's Famous Restaurant for her birthday luncheon, then we went shopping.

Kathy is a great mom. I only wish I could have been half the mom she is now, when I was growing up with her way back when. I am so very proud of you Kathy.

No comments: