Monday, December 07, 2009

3-D Items


My husband found this awesome 24" X 10" frame at Goodwill for $4.99 and he couldn't resist.  Using My Digital Studio I created the "Create & Inspire" card insert which is about 4" x 11".
It is difficult to see in the picture but the item at the right is a small votive holder with buttons attached and filled with coordinating ribbon pieces to go with the colors.




Double click the picture for a really close up view.


I used the gold 'painty pen' around the edges of the buttons to give them added pizzaz.  I also accented all the words with the gold pen to give it added enhancements.
The medallion has commercially purchased crystals to enhance it.  I used the Crystal Brads from Stampin up to embellish the middle of the little flowers on the plaque.  I also used Dazzling Diamonds on the Baroque Motif to give it more glitter.


I took the pieces of the little embosslit scroll and, using the Tombow glue, molded them to the frame edges then added some commercial crystals randomly around the curls.


I Wish I could keep this myself!  I will be entering it in a Pirates Gift Exchange with some Awesome Fellow Demonstrators.  I can only hope it measures up to the gift I end up with!
In the meantime, enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Bev! But, then, everything you make is.

Sharon M.

Bev Dahl said...

Sylvia won this shadow box altered project and this is what she said about it:

Bev,
It's even more beautiful than the printed picture that Crystal put in the box. I can hardly wait to get it! You are getting the other gift that I wanted--made by Connie. Absolutely stunning also.
Thanks again for sending me your blogspot address. Didn't have it!
Sylvia