Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you have all your projects done?    I have one event still open to come get some last minute ideas or work on projects you have started but can't seem to get them done because of outside distractions.  December 19 from 10 to 4 still has some space available.  Call me today to reserve your space.

I have TWO events to share with you today.

the first is .. WE HAVE HAD A DORMANT LIST OF AWESOME STAMP SETS THAT ARE NOT IN THE CURRENT CATALOG BUT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.   IF ANY WERE ON YOUR 'WISH LIST' THEN YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL JANUARY 5 TO GET THOSE STAMPS  BEFORE THEY WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.  (except on ebay for a lot more money)  If you have not seen this list, call me and I will email you a copy.

the second is .. TOMORROW STAMPIN' UP! BEGINS A "TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" EVENT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!     ..   CHECK OUT THIS SITE TOMORROW FIRST THING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bev,
It's even more beautiful than the printed picture that Crystal put in the box. I can hardly wait to get it! You are getting the other gift that I wanted--made by Connie. Absolutely stunning also.
Thanks again for sending me your blogspot address. Didn't have it!
Sylvia