Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Occasion


I used Cottage Wall designer series paper on the front of the card. The card is Orchid Opulence.
The Asian Artistry image is colored with markers and stamped on the back side of the Vellum which gives it a softer look. It is layerd over Whisper White then Rich Razzleberry.
I put eyelets in the top to make it look almost like a notebook and discovered that I had some little Rhinestones that were almost Old Olive colored and fit right in the middle of the eyelet holes.
the Ribbon is Old Olive and I stamped Baroque Motifs over the design on the dsp. then stamped "Three Little Words..." on Whisper White.
I wrapped the ribbon around to the inside and used whisper white card stock, punched the lace border at the bottom and layered it with matching Cottage Wall dsp. The sentiments in the "Three Little Words" were stamped on whisper white and layered on the new label punch. I put a sentiment on each side of the label so, when it is time for a card I can choose what I need it for.
There are 6 options in this set so 3 labels are used and just need to be attached on the day it is used.
This was a feature card in October. If you would like to make it, let me know and we can schedule a workshop with some of your friends.

No comments: